Saturday, September 10, 2005

Beautiful Morning


The Language School is a beautiful place, right on the Lake of the Ozarks. My schedule is pretty busy, but it's refreshing to get out every once in a while and just "repose" (think about God's goodness and remember why I'm here, remember who my life is all about...as a Christian, I belong to Jesus and I can rest in that relationship that I have with God). I so appreciate your prayers:
  • To grow in my dependence on the Lord each day. The only way that I will be able to stay on the field and do the things I need to do, will be if I have a growing walk with Christ (that goes for all of us wherever we are).
  • Continue to pray for my cousin Nat, in Iraq, whose Hummer ran over a bomb recently. Pray for healing and that he would be a powerful witness for Christ to the guys he is with. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Josh,
Just wanted to send you a line to let you know we're thinking of and praying for you over here in Meridian. We've printed off your prayer card photo and added it to those from other missionaries and family we're also praying for. It sure looks like you're enjoying what you're learning. Keep on Keeping on...
- Nate, Jana and Girls