Saturday, August 18, 2007

Virginia / Maryland

So here's Mt. Ranier in Washington State...somehow it's on the way from Boise to Washington DC. I had to fly through Seattle to get there. Kinda silly. There's actually 4 volcanos in view.

I got to visit with my good buddy Michael in Manassass, VA. He's getting married next month and I'm in his wedding!


We also got to go visit JoAnne Webb in Warrenton, VA. She and her husband Mike are friends of ours from our church in Boise. Mike now serves as CEO of AirServ Intl., a humanitarian flight relief agency (we didn't get to see Mike, since he was in Africa at the time).

I got to visit Christina Owens (good friend from my PNG trip). She lives up north of D.C. Gave me a grand tour of Maryland and the Delaware coast!

At the Baltimore National Aquarium! Cool place...except I got eaten! Swallowed whole! Yup.

....oh - well I just climbed out the back.

No comments: