Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Visiting Jackson, Michigan


These are my friends Nathan and Rachel who are attending NTBI in Jackson, MI. (I went to NTBI's campus in Waukesha, WI - both are great schools!) Both of these guys were in New Guinea last summer for the Interface program, so we're like family. I had some meetings with the staff, so I got to spend a few days last week visiting the Bible schools in Jackson and Waukesha.
SITES OF JACKSON:
This is the Jackson train depot. A good friend of mine, Shannah, is coming into this depot today.

It's a big clock with a time-capsule in it. Neeto.
Fetch a great cup of coffee (or candy coffee in our case) at Jackson Coffee Co.

My friends John and Rachel checkin' out the Chamber of Commerce. John is from Swaziland in South Africa! Long way from home 'eh.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

My husband and I are going to be attending NTBI Waukesha starting in August. I came across your blog and saw some of your photos from the campus. We have only been to the Jackson campus, so it will be a surprise to see the WI one! Where are you serving now?