Thursday, April 16, 2009

Chicago trip! Talk about a bunch of fun!

Ever since last fall, Shannah & I have been wanting to get away and just hang out together in Chicago. Last weekend Shannah & I finally got to make that trip! We had a blast!
This is a HUGE bean! Gives you a great view of the city!
Shannah is very strong of course!

Neeto...
At Buckingham fountain, these people just walked right into her hand. Told you she was strong!

"We are Awana Cubbies....we hop because we're happy..."

"...and we jump and shout for JOY!!..."

Shannah took me to the house of mirrors at Navy Pier. Whoa...I've got a big head!

Guess I aint seen nothing yet. haha

I think this is my favorite.

Ate lunch at a Thai restaurant.

Would someone tell that little jade guy to STOP blowing his little jade trumpet in my ear?

Whoa...BIG people!
This is very serious...


We went for a walk down by the lake..
...and stopped by Shedd Aquarium...very cool!
Especially since I got to hug a HUGE fish!!!

We tried to do our best impression...

This is the best I can do.


A friend of ours, Janessa Davis, is a student at Moody Bible Institute. She set it up for both of us to stay there at Moody, right downtown! Thanks so much Janessa!

No comments: