Monday, October 29, 2007

Last hunting trip

I got to go back up to my home area of N. Idaho for a last hunt with my dad and cousin. It was a refreshing time to get out and enjoy the outdoors. This may be my last hunting trip with my dad before I leave for Brazil & then Africa.

Too late to shoot. Great view though.

My cousin, Nat, my Dad and I (Mom's on the phone)

Dad and I are glassin' the hillside...he makes a good rest...and a great father!

This is my massive Boone & Crocket buck!!! haha Maybe not a trophe, but meat in the freezer. Sharp-shooter - 270 yards
Packed him out piggy-back.

My good buddy Jeff Meyer got to come out with us one day. Jeff and I grew up together in the Silver Valley. We always wanted to hunt together. Good times.

Can you see me now?........... How about now?............Good camo, 'eh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O Idaho our Idaho! What a place :)