Monday, October 01, 2007

Another Wedding - Great Friends - Another Garter - Still Single?

So besides all this traveling, I've taken up a new hobby...being in weddings! One day after getting back from Mozambique, I got on another plane and few to Wisconsin. I got to be a groomsman in Michael & Sabrina's wedding! Thanks guys! I even caught the garter! (that makes like 10 for me now...hmmm, has it helped???...haha)
Michael and I met in Boise, Id where we both worked at as guards at a waterpark. We used to wear sunglasses and blow our whistles all day long.
Left to right: Josh (just a guy in a tux), Michael (groom's cousin), Michael (groom), Anthony (best man), Kyle(groom's brother).
Sabrina has good taste! "Pass the goldfishes please."

This is Fred Kusik with three of his sisters (left to right: Kelly, Molly, Maggie). They are Sabrina's cousins & they have 4 more siblings! When I took this, I thought of my own three sisters Nicole, Rachael, & Kelsea. Sure is a blessing to have great sisters!

No comments: