Saturday, November 01, 2008

Field Day

Once or twice a year, the two NTBI Campuses, Waukesha & Jackson, converge for an epic sports battle we like to call....
FIELD DAY! (Yeah, pretty cool huh)

We started the day out with men's soccer. We all gathered up and prayed for the game. Good thing...I needed it.

We (Jackson) took an early lead in the game 1-0...Waukesha answered later in the half and tied it up 1-1. The game ended in a shoot-out and we prevailed, winning in the shoot-out!

Probably the most "memorable" moment for me was when my buddy, Craig, and I collided on a head-ball (good 'ole fashioned lack of communication). Actually, I don't remember much. I'm pretty sure I was blacked out when this picture was taken. I remember falling straight down on my back. They say my head bounced. I don't remember.

In the end everyone was fine and we had a great day full of soccer, ultimate frisbee, softball, and football.....oh, and this pyramid!
Shannah cheared me on. Hey, as long as she's proud of me....

It was also cool having my sister Rachael, and Craig's brother, Nate, come over for the weekend. Those guys are such wierdos.

No comments: