Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Visiting Waukesha

I actually didn't get any pictures while I recently went to visit our NTBI Waukesha Campus. I went over to visit the student body, collect data on past NTBI Alumni Graduates, and have strategic meetings related to my Alumni ministry. It was a very profitable visit. I stopped at the train station on my way back and walked across the street to the Sears Tower.

Union Station is right downtown Chicago. Pretty cool. Got to walk outside during my layover. The train was definitely the way to go (it's a 5 1/2 hour trip from Jackson to Waukesha).

Dropping Shannah off at work. Earlier this semester she worked as a food-server. It was too much strain for her knee though, as she's still recovering from a knee injury this past Spring. Would you please pray for Shannah's knee to heal.
Oh, and a PRAISE! God provided her a job in town as a lifeguard at the local YMCA!

No comments: