Sunday, July 17, 2005

Awana Scholarship Camp (July 9-16)


This year at Awana Scholarship Camp, I got to be a team captain! I also got to be a high school counselor and help oversee the worship team. Here's a look at the four team captains. To lighten the mood before lunch or dinner, our activities directors would always do a "team captains competition" to keep us on our toes and to keep the kids laughing.

I had a great week and was stretched a lot, with many responsibilities, and some things that I had never done before. But it was a very rewarding week, as God did amazing things in many lives! Awana Camp has always been a favorite for me, since this was my 12th year (8 years as a camper, and 4 years on staff). Wow, time flies...God is good! Totally worth living for. Keep on keepin' on, friends!

Well, now I'm off to another week of camp (this time, our high school camp for our church youth). Appreciate the prayers! God bless.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: